Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 Day Weekend.

Once upon a time, it was Saturday 8:14 in the morning. My mom woke me up and said " Hey Hey, Wake Up, WAKE UP ! ". I said " What mom I want to sleep " , She said in a nervous tone " Well we gotta go to the store , so you gotta babysit your sister" . I said angerly "oh my gosh , she needs to grow up" . Then I took care of that little rascal. She might be cute, but she is very very annoying. Instead of her saying "I love you " she says  " I Yuppie You " . Where do you get the word 'love' to 'Yuppie'.  Then my mom got home, and I asked " Ello mum can I go to a party?" In a old English tone of way. My mom said " Umm okay, When you going?" I imdetently said "in 10 minutes" . So I took a shower before my mom came, but then I went to go get dressed. So my mom drove me there. It was fun, nothing could be better than playing soccer in the dirt with Skinny Jeans and nice shoes. So I came back home and I got my shoes cleaned, and my jeans cleaned, But also I took anthor shower, because I can. Then Sunday I don't remember what I did. Then on Monday I went to Huntington, Heniger, FiFi's (Ice-Cream Shop), Then back home, Then back to Hutington wtih Alana, Shakira, Jazmine, and Kiana which was really boring. Anyways shakira threw water at me and I ran her over with my bike. I felt very special. And that was preaty much my 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment